Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Non Financial Risk Analyst (all genders)
Occupation Area: Risk management
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Non-Financial-Risk (NFR) Management ensures the effective, integrative and holistic implementation of the NFR objectives. This comprises the steering, control and alignment of procedures as well as the support regarding regulatory requirements and their impacts on NFR. The setup of a robust NFR process, the identification of synergies as well as consolidated NFR Reporting and the implementation of a uniform decision process are in the responsibility of this unit.
- Support the preparation of detailed reports to senior risk management with focus on Operational Risk Management
- Help with the optimization of data flows within the team/department, including to make data easily available for everyone
- Use existing data to make (reporting) processes more efficient, e.g. through building reporting dashboards
- Assist with cross-divisional meeting organization, preparation and documentation
- Support the quarterly RWA calculation for Operational Risk, including relevant stress testing exercises
- Currently enrolled at a University or University of Applied Science, studying mathematics, statistics, economics, finance or similar (preferably at Master level)
- (At least) basic knowledge of data analytics using R, Python
- High interest in working with data, automation of standard processes, building dashboards
- Experienced user of standard office applications (e.g. Excel, Power Point)
- Engaged to work in an international environment with English language as the primary working language; basic German beneficial
- We offer you an exciting and challenging part-time internship (19,25h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field as of now for a duration of 11 months.
- We support your professional and personal development.
- You will be working with a young, dynamic team always striving to reach the best result considering and using all knowledge available.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.650 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
__ Apply online __