Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Business Reporting in Corporate Banking (all genders)
Occupation Area: Corporate banking, Administration
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The unit "Corporate Performance Management and Support" provides information and insights about corporate clients to the respective sales units. We focus on information regarding the client behavior, the client relationship and its resulting profitability.
Support of the team members and step by step taking over of tasks in the following areas
- Creation of reports for business lines with our reporting tools Tableau and WebFocus - these reports contain information about the profitability of the client relationship and/or about the client behavior/interactions
- Analysis and interpretation of these reports in order to create a message around the pure numbers of the report concerned
- Data preparation for the mentioned reports as well as for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool
- University of Applied Sciences with special focus on business administration and data management
- Interested in the banking industry (especially in corporate banking) and its financial figures
- Team player who is motivated to learn something new and pro-actively involves himself/herself
- We offer you an exciting and challenging part-time internship (19,25h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field as of January 2022 for a duration of 12 months.
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.650 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.