Financial Controller (f/m/x)
- Prepare and analyse monthly management reports on time with high quality
- Contribute to continuous improvements of workflows and processes
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and presentations for senior management
- Contribute to preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Support preparation of external financial statements
- Communicate and collaborate efficiently with various group departments and business units
- Master's degree with specialization in finance, accounting or controlling
- 3 years appropriate working experience, ideally gained in the area of Finance
- Strong financial and high analytical skills
- Full command within the disciplines of modern controlling and reporting
- Excellent MS-Office skills, above all in Excel
- General accounting understanding
- Excellent command of English is required
- Other similar qualifications, same chances. We are open to individual careers.
- An inspiring position in our Group Controlling department
- Start: immediate start possible
- Location: Group office Vienna, Marxergasse 4a, 1030 Vienna
- Duration: unlimited contract
- Extent: full-time, all-in contract
- We offer a compensation package starting at EUR 47,000.00 gross/year on a full-time basis (38 hours/week), with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your experience, skills and qualification.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile - for colleagues and customers - our people are what drives our passion for performance and are the key ingredient of Mondi's success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Cristina Espino via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g., www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder, or add the address email@example.com to your "safe list" or address book.