Working at Erste Social Finance Holding means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Advocacy & Fundraising (all genders) - part-time
Occupation Area: Others
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Social Finance Holding is a joint venture of ERSTE Foundation and Erste Group Bank AG with two fields of activity.It is a competence center for financial literacy and a social finance investor & intermediary in the region of Central and Eastern Europe.It operates the Erste Financial Life Park (FLiP) a facility for innovative financial education, promoting know-how in money matters and helping people acquire the skills it takes to manage their personal financial affairs responsibly and independently.
As a social finance investor, it is investing in social & green businesses and is developing and launching innovative social finance instruments.Erste Social Finance Holding offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
- Developing and executing fundraising strategies
- Search for fundraising opportunities, grants, subsidies and monitor new support programs
- Processing and management of International, EU and Austrian grant applications; incl. administration and reporting for approved grant and fundraising programs
- Identification and management of strategic partnerships with other corporations, multinational donors, development agencies, as well as private and public foundations
- Advocacy and representation on EU and Austrian level, as well as with other potential partners (incl. partner network management)
- Initiating and implementing advocacy activities on national and EU level
- Drafting political position papers for national and EU topics and alignment with key stakeholders
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a civil society organization and / or financial institution in political and regulatory environment
- Analytical, structural thinking combined with good organization skills and multitasking
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to initiate and drive medium complexity projects
- Excellent English and German skills (oral and written), CEE languages are an advantage
- Become a key member of Erste Social Finance Holding and contribute in a great team to the prosperity of our region
- Personal development via interacting with diverse counterparties within ERSTE Foundation and Erste Group
- Become part of an open-minded team in an innovative and inspiring working environment at Erste Campus with all its offers and benefits
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 38.003,-- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!