Student Job (f/m/x) - Agile Delivery Market Risk & Integrated Risk (20 - 25 h/week)
The Agile delivery Market and Integrated Risk is delivering, in very close cooperation with the business colleagues, the relevant data for market-, liquidity and interest rate risk as well as market conformity checks, market data and pnl data on daily basis.
We are looking for a motivated student (f/m/x) supporting our daily routines and reporting but also likes to question the purpose and impacts of existing processes, tools and appreciates out of the box thinking.
What you can expect:
- Gain practical know-how in an agile environment in close cooperation with our IT and business departments
- Supporting the preparation of daily, monthly and quarterly reports
- Assisting the team in the take over various topics and innovations
- Handling of user access requests
- Supporting the team in performing IT solutions and further automatizations
- Supporting / performing analyses and ad-hoc demands
What you bring to the table:
- You are an active student (preferably in the IT or Tech field)
- Open and eager to work in an agile collaborative environment in close cooperation with IT and business
- Good knowledge of SQL and MS Office applications (Excel, …)
- Good IT knowhow and interest in working with IT products
- Basic development skills like Java (GUI/Backend..) are of advantage
- You are fluent in English and German is an advantage
- You are proactive, motivated to learn new things and enjoy working in a structured war
What we offer:
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule and balance on-site and home-office days in accordance with your team
- Development: we care about your interests and support your learning progress
- Internationality: we are operating in Central and Eastern Europe and our corporate language is English - a great start for an international career
- Corporate Benefits: you can expect generous additional benefits such as a job ticket, discounts to numerous stores, gym memberships and great meals in our canteens
- Location: Vienna - enjoy the benefits of studying and working in one of the most livable cities worldwide
- Salary: we pay an attractive student salary of gross Euro 2.049,64 (on a basis of 38.5 hours) excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Nina Kokorovic is looking forward to receiving your online application!