We, GG Group, are a global family-owned business group, which develops and produces technically advanced high-quality cables and wiring systems for energy and data transmission in the automotive and industrial environment. We work with passion, inspired minds and full of energy to develop and deliver the best solution for our customers, wherever they need us.
Join a dynamic and flexible work environment that enables you to bring in and expand your strengths!
Country Finance Manager (m/f/x) | Vienna, AT
- Overall responsibility for controlling, accounting and taxes of Gebauer & Griller Kabelwerke GmbH, consisting of the group headquarter function, a production site and a development center in Austria & Poysdorf
- Overall responsibility for controlling, accounting and taxes of our German subsidiary, consisting of several overhead functions and R&D activities
- Act as a sparring partner and consultant for the management board
- Lead the local finance team in Vienna
- Main focus on controlling tasks: Takeover of the entire controlling of the companies in the overhead area (SGA; R&D), of the prototype shop as well as technical control and monitoring of the operational controlling team of the plant in Poysdorf (dotted line)
- Ensure consistent, high quality reporting, planning and forecasting of the Austrian legal entity and the German subisidary
- Enhance clear root cause analysis as well as initiation and monitoring of corrective measures
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to UGB
- Responsible for taxes and duties (Income Taxes, VAT, Transfer pricing documentation etc.) as well as local tax subsidies
- Contact person for external stakeholders
- Further development and optimization of the finance and controlling processes and tools in accordance with group guidelines
- University education with focus on controlling, accounting and taxes, general knowledge in all three areas
- Several years of relevant work experience in a similar role with key focus on controlling in the manufacturing industry
- Experience in a global matrix organisation
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead and develop employees
- Strategic ability to analyse data, hands-on working style, strong assertiveness and high result orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to successfully engage with all stakeholder groups
- High proficiency in English, good German skills required
- International and owner-managed company that is expanding strongly
- Leading a team of comitted finance professionals
- Innovative, modern working environment with flexible working hours (Mobile Work)
- Various employee benefits
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- We are required by law to state the minimum salary for this position. According to our collective agreement, this is Euro 3,398.14 (full-time basis). The actual salary depends on your qualifications and previous experience and will be agreed in a personal interview.
Muthgasse 36, 1190 Vienna
Vienna | Poysdorf | Mikulov | Breclav | Pohorelice | Sindelfingen | Ingolstadt
Munich | Torino | Balti | Shenyang | San Juan del Rio | Southfield | SHANGHAI
All hiring decisions at GG are made by evaluating individual qualifications, position requirements and needs of the business without regard to race or ethnicity, religious affiliation, age, disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity and/or expression, marital or partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status (including pregnancy), or any other status protected by the legislation or regulations in the locations where we operate. GG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.