Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Product Owner - Compliance Advanced Analytics (all genders)
Occupation Area: Legal services and Compliance
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Central Compliance and Strategy is responsible for the group-wide development of advanced analytics capabilities in Compliance.In addition, Central Compliance and Strategy acts as overarching management unit between compliance functions (AML, Sanctions, Fraud Prevention, Securities Compliance, Data Protection) as well as governance unit towards Erste Group subsidiaries and branches.
Applying machine learning models in transaction monitoring has pushed Erste Group's abilities to fight financial crime to a new level and has shown that the transformation of Compliance into a data driven function is a key success factor going forward. As product owner of compliance advanced analytics you drive the strategic development in this area, unleashing the full potential of data-driven compliance function.
- Drive the development of advanced analytics capabilities in compliance in collaboration with data scientists, compliance officers and IT counterparts in Erste Group
- Define and prioritize business requirements of advanced analytics and data management services in Group Compliance
- Act as main contact person for IT stakeholders in the CAPS solution (Compliance Advanced Analytics Platform and Services)
- Define and run the advanced analytics governance (Target Operating Model)
- You are the business counterpart in developing the IT architecture of advanced analytics solutions and data management in Compliance
- University degree in economics/business or a quantitative field Working experience of at least 5 years within banking institutions or other relevant organizations (e.g. national / international authorities, consulting services) in the area of compliance or risk management
- Independent approach of working, combined with the ability to prioritize business demands to ensure timely delivery of project milestones
- Advanced technical and data analytical skills with basic understanding of advanced analytics approaches
- Ability to break-down complex business demands into clear-cut business requirements
- Excellent conflict resolution and communication skills; able to prepare decision-ready management decisions and options
- Experience in agile environments and dedicated roles would be an advantage
- Fluent in English, any CEE language would be an advantage
- We are committed to support you in your professional and personal development
- We offer the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and ambitious multi-national team
- An excellent overview of entire Erste Group with a large international exposure
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 39.356,-- gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.