International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Audit/ Internal Controls Professional with Focus on Credit Risk (f/m/x)
Have you been working as an Internal Auditor within a Bank, or an External Auditor focusing on the banking sector and banking clients? Do you like the challenge of auditing but would also like to gain other leadership/management experiences? If so, this may be the job for you.
The Internal Controls Team is responsible for, amongst other things, driving the improvement & ensuring the effectiveness of the internal control environment. We are looking for a banking Audit Professional, with deep experience regarding controls managing credit products and credit risk management activities, that is also interested in steering new methodologies/frameworks and leading new topics.
What you can expect:
- Facilitate implementation of ICS framework, specifically helping credit product related Business Units and Credit Risk Management Areas, define leading practice credit controls & automating manual controls
- Assess effectiveness of credit controls by facilitating walkthroughs with control owners, conducting document reviews & executing sample testing
- Develop, roll-out and facilitate new Integrated Regulatory Compliance (IRC) framework to ~ 15 country banks in RBI Group. The IRC Framework ensures a regulatory compliant environment through the monitoring of existing regulations and their implementation through ownership and effective controls
- Prepare and present reports to senior management, Risk Management/ Board of Management & Supervisory Board Committees
- Lead ad hoc projects on regulatory requests from regulator (e.g. SREP, ECB deep dives)
- Lead ad hoc projects within Compliance Division (e.g. holistic reporting, Governance/Risk/Compliance methodology alignment)
- Steer ~ 5 RBI country banks in the ICS & IRC Frameworks
- conduct periodic on site visit to subsidiaries across Austria, Central & Easter Europe, deliver training to support implementation
- Support the continuous development of ICS & IRC methodology according to evolving market standards and leading practices
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in business administration or similar, CIA or IAS certification
- 3 years experience in Internal Control System, External (Financial) Audit, Internal Audit or similar with deep experience in various credit product areas (e.g. retail, trade finance, guarantees, real estate finance, etc.) and credit risk management areas
- Understanding knowledge of main banking processes and products
- Adequate project management and agile skills
- Language Skills: English (fluent/advanced), ideally German (advanced)
- Excellent interpersonal savvy
- High level of initiative and perseverance
- Strong written and oral communication
- Distinct analytical skills
- Comfort Around Higher Management
- Ability to work in a team
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 46.000 excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!