The Job Description of Operations Manager
The Operations Manager is responsible for all operations business processing of back office, including establish customer information, account opening, loan business, remittance business, FX transactions, setup system parameter, international settlement etc.
Position : Operations Manager
Experience : minimum 2 years
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor degree in Finance/ Business / Economics/accounting; Minimum 2 years experience in banking operations area or clearing area .
Salary : Minimum yearly gross 35.000 EUR (excluding other benefits) and could be higher depends on experience and qualification of the applicant.
- Implementation of fund clearing operations, account reconciliation, enquiry and answer of clearing business.
- Implementation of parameter maintenance and management for all systems.
- Implementation of loan back office operations including loans granting, loan interest rate adjustment, loan interests repayment, setting of the principal of loan repayment etc.
- Implementation of international settlement, trade finance operations, etc.
- Implementation of back office operations of treasury business including MM, FXSPOT, FXFWD, FXSWAP, BOND, etc.
- Implementation of setting up clients information, opening or closing account, block and unblock account, e-banking, customer information update, etc.
- Implementation of all kinds of transaction operations at the counter according to customer's requirement.
Skills and Competencies required :
- Good command of German, English. Mandarin is preferable
- Strong adaptability and rapid learning skills
- Good skills for using office software and familiar with internet operation, XML developing ability is preferable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good team spirit and strong inter-cultural communication skills
Please send your English CV directly to email@example.com