Human Assisted Channels Transformation Lead (w/m/d)
We are looking for a dynamic, result- and detail-oriented professional, with an ownership mindset and high level of responsibility. Our new colleague will collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders within the RBI Head Office as well as a large international community based in 12 European markets. In this role you will report to the Head of Human Assisted Sales & Services.
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- Be responsible for the implementation of Remote Advisory based sales and service model in all retail customer segments in all RBI markets
- Responsible for contact center transformation across whole RBI group
- Manage the design, execution and continuous evolvement of future target operating model on group level for overall retail sales and distribution
- Coordinate and analyze the pilot phases of different stages of the transformation on 12 markets
- Coordinate and lead group level workshops
- Design and execute group level, wide scale assessment exercises
- Follow Industry practices, seek for new opportunities proactively
- Co-ordinate the creation of specific business documentations (Group guidance, management approval materials, etc.)
Your core competencies
- Significant experience in project management of complex magnitude
- Strong commercial background in human assisted channels like contact center or remote unit
- Innovative thinking with ability to drive transformation with customer centric and hands-on approach
- Presenting ideas and communication to the Key stakeholders
- Knowledge of technological platforms powering assisted sales
- Knowledge of CX frameworks is an advantage
What's in it for you
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 90.000 gross p.a. including overtime
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries - what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!