Working with us means believing in the future; in the great people who are shaping it together every day and in the wide-ranging career paths it opens up. #believeinyourself
Group Markets Business Development
Occupation Area: Financial markets
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The team Group Markets Business Development provides the divisionalized trading units as well as sales units in Holding with comprehensive data and business analysis which serve for profitability evaluation and decision making. Moreover, we are responsible for daily P&L reporting and operative planning of Group Markets result as well as supporting the development of Group Markets strategy.
- Reporting and analyzing daily financial results of group wide trading and sales business
- Drawing conclusions on the performance of the business and its drivers
- Driving topic leads and innovation in cooperation with business and our cooperation partners in finance/ risk department, analytics team etc.
- Handling big data sets derived from a data warehouse, building the bridge between data evaluation and business performance interpretation
- At least 3 years experience in the finance sector or capital markets area
- Strong technical capabilities in handling and analyzing big data (Python, machine learning course) paired with the ability to present and communicate outcomes in a structured way
- Comprehensive understanding of trading and sales business activities is of great advantage
- Very good communication skills in English; basic German is of advantage
- A dynamic and broad business environment in a well experienced and diversified team
- The possibility to take topic leads, drive the change and grow your personality
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 40.635,84 gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
- We offer our employees the opportunity to divide their hours between working from home and at the office.
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.