Student Job (f/m/x) - Business Development, Markets & Investment Banking (20-25 h/week)
Business Development, Markets & Investment Banking is responsible for designing & executing group wide strategic Markets & Investment banking business projects triggering business growth and efficiency. Our unit targets are to support the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the Markets & Investment Banking Business Model on group level.
We are looking for an open minded, hands-on and goal driven person that is willing to support the team in various business projects within Markets & Investment Banking.
You are an active student (f/m/x) and available for 20-25 hours/week - then keep on reading!
What can you expect?
- Support the Markets and Investment Banking Business Development & Strategy Team in the operative implementation of various initiatives
- Support the preparation and hosting of senior management meetings and presentations as well as ad-hoc analysis and requests for the senior management.
- Support of business development projects for capital markets, investment banking, institutional clients, securities services, fund services, research, digitization & innovation, etc.
- Support the analysis and documentation of business requirements and processes
- Support group wide communication topics and internal intranet reporting
Does this checklist match your qualifications?
- Active studies in business, finance, economics, or related areas (University, FH)
- Excellent command of English. German and/or another CEE language is an advantage.
- Analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI, MS Teams, SharePoint)
- Highly motivated to deal with data and different IT Tools and applications
Sounds promising? The following applies to you as well:
- You like to work in an agile organization with multicultural teams
- You are interested in Treasury, Capital Markets, and Investment Banking Products
- You have a proactive, structured, and independent way of working in combination with an "out of the box thinking" attitude, team-skills, flexibility, and strong communication skills
- First experience in business analysis, process optimization etc.
What we offer:
- An exciting and diverse working environment of paramount strategic importance for one of the leading banks in CEE
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 2,049.64 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!