Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Financial Institutions - Cash Management (all genders)
Occupation Area: Financial markets
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Financial Institutions unit is part of Group Markets Financial Institutions within the Group Markets division.Financial Institutions is responsible for the client coverage of domestic and international financial institutions and the active sales of commercial products like payments & cash management solutions, trade finance & guarantees, custody, loans and accounts to this client group. In addition, we raise cross-selling opportunities for the Markets and Corporate business and co-ordinate the overall client relationships by setting the main business parameters (income and cost budgets, governance, product and sales strategy) towards this client group. As part of the relationship management task, Financial Institutions proposes internal client limit settings as well as contributes to the AML/KYC process and other regulatory.
- contribute to our cash management capabilities for Financial Institutions (FI) to take over a portfolio of projects to further develop our product offering strategy as well as to streamline our payment capabilities for clients of Erste Group in alignment with various internal and external stakeholders across our group
- prepare management presentations on several topics linked to the project work and implementation of our FI cash management and network strategies
- provide support to our FI cash management team as well as FI relationship managers
- support ad-hoc analysis on project portfolio, project content, related regulatory requirements and alignment with FI relationship managers, operations, IT and Controlling etc.
- currently enrolled at a University/University of Applied Sciences with focus on economics, finance or similar
- have outstanding work attitude and strive to consistently deliver excellent quality work
- work semi-independently with guidance from management
- possess very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- have a "can do" attitude and are a fast learner
- have a reasonably good understanding of the Financial Institutions or Corporate banking products
- We offer you an exciting and challenging full-time internship (38,5h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field as of January 2022 for a duration of 6 months.
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.650,-- gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.