INFRA BANKING EXPERTS
Unsere Vision ist es, Europas dynamischste und innovativste Infrastrukturbank zu werden. Gemeinsam mit unseren Kunden als Partner wollen wir Werte schaffen, die das Leben der Menschen nachhaltig verbessern.
Always first: Wir sind immer vorne, wenn es darum geht, schnell und präzise erstklassige Leistungen zu erbringen. Wir bleiben niemals stehen. Wir verstehen „always first" als Verpflichtung, uns ständig zu verbessern.
The Origination and Execution team is responsible for sourcing, analysing and executing investment opportunities for the bank. The team is strongly focused on financing European assets (windfarms, data centers, etc.) across a wide range of products (senior and mezzanine debt, equity, etc.). As a part of its further development, the team is actively looking for a highly motivated intern to support its members. If you are interested in Project Finance and wish to work in a creative and challenging atmosphere, we invite you to join us and become part of Kommunalkredit's adventure.
Internship in Project Finance (m/w/d)
Vienna - up to 6 months / start: 2022
What you will do:
As an intern, you will
- Research, compile and analyse financial, market and business information with the view to assess the creditworthiness and profitability of a transaction.
- Be part of a Deal Team and support Senior Transactors through the whole credit process from initial screening and evaluation to signing and closing.
- Support the analysts in their review and creation of Financial Models (plausibility checks, sensitivity analysis, etc.)
- Provide ongoing support in the monitoring of closed transactions.
What we offer:
Kommunalkredit offers interns a great opportunity to learn & develop thanks to:
- Exposure to the European Project Finance sector.
- Contact to various key stakeholders in the credit decision process (clients, advisors, etc.)
- Access to the senior management of the bank.
- Possibility to receive in-house training on various topics (Financial Modelling, etc.)
- Competitive compensations of EUR 1,920 gross.
- Bachelor of Master student in Economics, Engineering or Law.
- Previous experience in investment banking, structured finance or consultancy would be a plus.
- Proficiency in using Excel, Word and Powerpoint (financial modelling skills would be a plus).
- Fluency in English and German is essential (another European language would be a plus).
- Solution-focused personality wirth strong communications skills.
- Flexible, open-minded and enthuasiastic team player with an international mindset.