Senior Business Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
Wien | Festanstellung durch unseren Kunden
- You are the finance sparring partner for the department and VP of strategy & new business development
- You are responsible for developing and maintaning a financial model for short and long term growth and new business opportunities
- You are involved in the decision making process regarding new business decisions from a finance perspective
- You will analyze investments, expansions, M&As, new business ideas and opportunities
- You support the management with all relevant data and in the decision making process
- You will lead all finance activities to support the new business development in close cooperation with controlling
- Very strong financial modelling skills (Excel)
- Experience in simulating complex financial scenarios and ad-hoc analysis
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Background in consulting (Big4), investment banking, corporate development or controlling
- Professional proficiency in English
- Very good and proactive communication and presentation skills as well as high level Business Partnering experience
- A highly responsible position within an extremely agile and future oriented industry
- Direct participation in the companies strategy, decision making and long term planning
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- International and divers working environment
- Relocation support
- Attractive pension fund and various benefits
- The compensation for this position is at least 75.000 EUR gross per year. An overpayment is possible, depending on qualifications and experience.
True financial experts are rare - and in great demand. They also command a high price on the job market. We open doors for financial specialists in fields such as accounting, controlling, corporate banking, interim management, risk management and treasury. By drawing on your interests and experience, we will find the right job for you, because with us, specialists find their ideal working environment - all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
- Our client is an innovative and fast growing international industry leader with HQs in Vienna, who is very active in the fields of polyolefins, circularities and exploring new business opportunities.