"I think technology can help improve our teamwork."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Product Manager Lending (all genders)
Occupation Area: Retail banking, Strategy / Research
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The focus of the Group Retail Strategy department currently lies on the successful planning and implementation of prosperity advise, a group-wide retail key initiative. This includes the program management of the group-wide concept development as well as gap analysis and definition of local action plans, always ensuring a strong focus on the best client experience and profitability. One starting point to improve the financial health of our clients are solutions for vulnerable clients, which is becoming even more important due to Covid-19 related economic challenges.
Group Retail Strategy is characterized by a strong team approach, intensive cross-country as well as cross-divisional collaboration, strategic alignment with the seven local retail units in the countries as well as a dynamic working environment and modern working methods. For key initiatives like prosperity advise we work in cross-country, cross divisional agile teams.
- You are responsible for the product management for lending products on group level as well as the product approval process for lending. Value added of your role is not only providing information about the development of our group-wide lending business and regulatory impacts but also providing recommendations for action to senior management on Group level
- A key player in our cross country, cross functional team developing solutions for vulnerable clients to improve the financial health of this segement
- Developing in cooperation with local product manager ESG compliant lending strategies and concepts
- Monitoring regulatory development and analyse their impact and importance for our retail business
- Building open and creative communication between people in Erste Group across different channels
- Presenting our Retail Strategies, our key initiatives and related topics to internal stakeholdes in different board meetings and workshops as well to external partners and on international conferences
- At least 2-3 years of job experience in retail related funtions, perferrable in financial industries or consulting
- Preferably an academic degree
- A deep understanding of Retail Banking business as such and expecially related to lending business
- Familiar with Risk Management as well as regulatory aspects related to lendig business and their influence on our future business model
- Enthusiasm for innovation, trends and customer experience
- Familiar with the regulatory framework for lending business and ESG
- Experience in lending product management and product approval processes
- Knowledge of the CEE retail banking market
- Pro-active change supporter to improve the organization's effectiveness and performance
- Motivation to work in a future-oriented and demanding environment
- Willingness to travel up to 20% (post Covid 19 times)
- Strong team player & experience in working with and in intercultural teams (including cross cultural and hierarchical cummunication and analytical skills)
- Excellent English and preferably one or more CEE languages
- Great opportunity to be part of an international, highly motivated and skilled team and participate in groupwide key initiatives like properity advise. Possibility to contribute in further developing Erste Retail Strategy!
- New way of working with a flexible combination home office and Campus environment
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 35.365,-- gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.