Team Lead Accounting ( f / m / d )
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in nearly 50 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This is Vienna base Job!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Leading a small team in the Accounting department
- Independent management of regular bookkeeping for one of the group affiliates (accounts payable and accounts receivable, execution of transfers, posting of bank receipts, travel expense reports, advance turnover sales return (UVA), salaries, reconciliation, intercompany, repostings and subsequent postings regarding monthly financial statements)
- Responsibility for the preparation of the entire bookkeeping of (international) subsidiaries up to the raw balance sheet according to UGB (or local regulations) & international accounting principles.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Communication with external partners national & internationally (e.g. local tax consultants, external accountants, etc.)
- Interface between accounting, controlling and other internal departments
- Completed Commercial and / or Business formation (FH/Uni)
- Required Austrian National Accountancy Certificate (i.e. WIFI)
- 5+ years of professional experience in accounting up to the balance sheet, preferably with in Ecommerce and/or Payment industry
- 2+ years experience as a Team Lead
- Fluent in German & English, other languages are a plus
- Excellent command of MS-Office, especially Excel, is a prerequisite
- Working experience with SAP desirable
- Independent, flexible and pro-active working style
- Ability to cope with workload peaks
- Service- and result focused team-player
- Hands-on mentality, proactive attitude, open minded…
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- Annual gross salary in accordance with Collective Agrement, starting from EUR 35.252,- with a view to increase based on the qualification & experiences
We look forward to your application!
This is a permanent full-time Vienna based job! Work permit for Austria is required in advance!
Please find further information on http://www.paysafe.com