Reconciliation Specialist (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Reconciliation Specialist to join our office in Vienna and contribute to the world of electronic payments.
In this role you will work closely with Finance Project Manager and support continuous process changes in order to improve the efficiency of reconciliations and accounting processes within the finance department.
Your area of responsibility:
- Follow documented processes and procedures for daily reconciliation of Merchant funds;
- Identify and resolve all variances in a timely manner;
- Systemize all completed work in an organized manner for easy access;
- Identify, recommend and enforce process improvements within the Accounting area;
- Provide output for ad hoc reporting requests to Finance Project Manager & Head of Finance;
- University degree in Finance/Business Administration or similar is an advantage;
- Very strong MS Excel knowledge (formulas, pivot tables; VBA/Macros knowledge is an advantage);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Understanding of accounting entries;
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach;
- Experience in performing financial reconciliations is a plus;
- Minimum annual gross salary 35.000 EUR based on the collective bargaining agreement, additional payment possible according to experience and qualifications;
- Attractive bonus package and other employee benefits;
- A diversified range of activities in an international environment;
- A young and dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future;
- Open communication culture.