Group Controller (f/m/d)
Leoben, Styria, AT
Be part of our team!
AT&S, a world leading high-tech PCB & IC substrates company, industrialises leading-edge technologies for automotive, aerospace, industrial, medical, consumer electronics and communication networks. We are looking for talent eager to shape the future of our interconnected world. With plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, Malaysia and offices around the globe, we offer excellent career opportunities for creators, innovators and enablers with the drive to make a difference. To enhance our successful Corporate Controlling Team at the Headquarters in Leoben, Austria, we are looking for a passionate
Group Controller (f/m/d)
As a Group Controller (f/m/d) you will be responsible for managing the financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and will play a key role in developing and executing the company's overall financial strategy.
- Support the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes for the group
- Consolidate budgeting and forecasting processes
- Participate in strategic planning of dedicated business areas in the preparation of the financial mid-term plan
- Lead the Investment Controlling process and collaborate closely with the stakeholders in different departments to provide guidance
- Act as a project work stream leader in the implementation of a new integrated planning tool
- Develop and implement controlling policies, procedures, and standards across the Group to optimize efficiency, minimize risk, and support business growth
- BA or MA in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years' experience as Financial Analyst or Controller
- Good analytical skill and critical thinking
- Good time management skills to meet project deadlines
- Profound Excel and SAP skills (FI/CO, BW, BPC), good knowledge in IBM TM1 is a plus
- Fluent in English and German both written and oral
- Strong business and technical understanding
- Good project management skills
- Independent, solution-oriented and proactive way of working
- Ability to support, influence and collaborate with key stake holders
- Opportunities for long-term growth in an internationally expanding environment
- Attractive and competitive compensation packages
- Flexibility enabled by cutting-edge technology and the option for hybrid remote work, including home office or shared office in Graz
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- A structured and tailor-made onboarding program along with continual training opportunities
- Company canteen serving freshly prepared meals daily
- Parking and electric vehicle charging stations available
- Health measures, including access to a company doctor, complimentary check-ups, and vaccination campaigns
Ready for a new challenge to advance your career? It´s just a click to apply online. We look forward to your application and your detailed resume in English. Your AT&S Team!
AT&S is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are dedicated to empowering people to reach their potential by fostering their unique talents and strengths. Our compensation packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 54.898,- Euro, with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your experience, skills and qualification.
Apply now »