Working with us means believing in the future; in the great people who are shaping it together every day and in the wide-ranging career paths it opens up. #believeinyourself
Internship Group Operational & Non-Financial Risk Management (all genders)
- Location: Vienna
- Working-Hours: Part-time
- Occupation Area: Risk management
- Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Operational and Non-Financial Risk (NFR) ensures the effective and holistic implementation as well as integration of NFR objectives. This comprises of steering, monitoring and development of NFR methods as well as the support regarding regulatory requirements and their impacts on NFR. Additionally, the internal control system framework (ICS) is governed by NFR Management.
- Support in evaluation and documentation of bank processes and controls within the ICS framework
- Help in preparation of detailed reports to senior management with focus on Non-Financial Risk Management
- Support in further system development for steering Non-Financial Risk
- Assistance in organization of cross-divisional meetings and committees
- Ongoing studies at University/University of Applied Sciences with a background in economics, finance or similar (preferable at Master level)
- Experienced user of standard office applications (e.g. Excel, Power Point)
- High interest in working with data, automation of standard processes, building dashboards
- Engaged to work in an international environment with German and English at minimum B2 level
- Exciting and challenging part-time internship (19.25h/week) as of January 2024 until December 2024
- Support of your professional and personal development in a dynamic, comprehensive and interesting area
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 2.595,77 gross per month on a full-time basis (except obligatory internships) and benefits of Erste Group
- We consider the diversity of our employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.