We are one of Austria's first corporate start-ups and combine the flexibility as well as the speed of a young start-up with the stability of established enterprises. Our work involves cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud technologies, SaaS and an expert community, brought together in a B2B platform business in the field of automated infrastructure inspections. Our vision is to keep the worlds' infrastructure safe by providing advanced digital services.
STRUCINSPECT - Finance Manager (f/m/d)
You love to shape the future based on a new but already proven business model? You see change as a chance and are ready to face the challenge? You want to be part of an outstanding team and are willing to contribute to developing our idea and company further? If your answers are 'yes', let's see how you can be part of our journey and bring in your expertise and energy! We are searching for an experienced, proactive and target-oriented Finance Manager (f/m/d).
- Prepare the company's financial and business planning, and reliable forecasting reports
- Prepare and evaluate the organization's liquidity planning, fundraising plans and capital structure
- Prepare and monitor the companies KPIs together with management team
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and Investor Reporting
- Manage the processing of all I/C transactions
- Ensure appropriate cash flow for the organization's operations
- Manage reporting to parent company's finance functions and advisory board
- Continuously improve and scale our financial model and reporting tools and methodologies
- Link internal processes and workflows to parent company's requirements (fully consolidated company according to IFRS)
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance and company's policies
- Support in strategic business development topics
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- 2-4 years' experience in consulting (big four) or in a finance- and/or controlling-department of a start-up
- Deep understanding of the innovation management phase as well as corresponding financing instruments and mechanisms
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling skills
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
WE OFFER YOU:
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- The opportunity to work in an international business environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Participation in the scale-up phase of our growing corporate start-up
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities and room for own ideas and improvements
- Voluntary fringe benefits (e.g. meal allowances, gym discounts, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 47.612,04 per year. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!