Desk Head Project & Leveraged Finance (m/f/d)
Deputy Division Head Credit Risk / Vienna
Our client is an infra-banking expert in enabling the development of sustainable infrastructure that improves the quality of people´s life. It follows its vision to become the most agile and nimble infrastructure bank in Europe and strives to be always first when it comes to delivering outstanding results with speed and precision.
In this entrepreneurial growth environment, our client is looking to expand its Credit Risk Management team in Vienna. It offers ample space for creativity, self-initiative and personal development.
- Lead a team by providing support, guidance and leadership and deputize the division head in assigned matters
- Hands-on in-depth credit risk evaluation and analysis of project finance, LBO, junior and senior financing both as case officer and in reviewing the work of team members
- In-depth due-diligence and evaluation of structures and determination of appropriate ratings
- Strong and credible sparring partner on discussing structures and credit matters on transactions with client-facing units
- Portfolio monitoring incl. annual reviews
- Coach junior members of the team
- Contribute to and lead other topics of the division. i.a. policies & methods, reporting, audit & regulatory matters and special projects
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Business Administration and/or Economics.
- Profound work experience (min. 10 years) in Project Finance, LBO or other structured transactions
- In-depth analysis and due diligence experience either in a client-facing unit or in a credit risk function
- Ideally, experience in evaluation mezzanine and other junior/ equity-like instruments
- Having the seniority, expertise, credibility and communication skills required to transport the risk department's position towards other units, committees, projects and working groups
- Fluent in English, both written and oral, able to communicate on professional matters in German
- A committed team player with an analytical, precise working style and able to work diligently under time pressure in a high-paced environment
Remuneration: Approx. EUR 80.000 gross annual salary
We seek and contact candidates regardless of their gender, age, sexual orientation, ethnic background or religion.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please forward your CV quoting reference number 91020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +43/1/532 33 33-0
Member of IIC Partners -
Executive Search Worldwide