PSPDFKit is an international technology company that develops and maintains industry-leading PDF software frameworks. Our global customer base consists of startup businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and every type of client and customer in between.
Our organizational structure is mostly flat, with the majority of our international team working remotely and meeting during retreats. If you enjoy working independently and actively taking on responsibilities, you'll fit right in.
We are looking for a new team member (m/f) to work with us full-time in our Vienna office.
Finance & Office Administration
(English and German Speaking - C Level)
We're looking to hire a self-motivated finance and office assistant who can help us with our existing finance workflow to manage our growing company, along with all relevant management assistant and internal administration coordination assignments.
What You'll Do
- Define new and refine current workflows to track key financial data, including segmenting out data according to individual products and teams.
- Support management with financial and office administration requirements.
- Interface with our outside tax consultant to assist with monthly cost accounting and participation of our annual financial reports.
- Be responsible for checking and accounting all incoming and outgoing payments, dunning the outstanding invoices, and collaborating with accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assist with purchasing.
- Work with management to develop and set annual budgets and costs for current and future product endeavors, and track these throughout the year.
- Research and present special topics to management (working with international freelancers, new tools, funding opportunities, etc.)
- Support team leads on employee on/off-boarding and using the HR tracking system.
- Be responsible for company-wide retreats in Europe and various events throughout the year. Prepare budget and event programs, and take care of internal and external coordination during the event week. Report after the events.
- Be present at the Vienna HQ and be responsible for general office management tasks.
What You Have
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in a similar position.
- An eagerness to build sustainable work processes for a thriving company with a diverse set of challenges.
- Excellent English and German skills.
- Skill with numbers and efficiency using software such as Google Sheets.
- A strong work ethic and good communication skills while being a team player.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to the demands and challenges of working for a growing distributed company.
- A high sense of responsibility, discretion, and initiative.
What We Offer
- A dynamic, modern, and exciting working environment.
- Room for personal and professional development helping grow a successful international tech company.
- A truly autonomous company culture where every team member can help shape its future.
- Flexible working hours and a modern work environment in district 7.
- Attractive monthly salary of EUR2,464.00 with willingness to overpay according to experience and qualifications. Salary: 34,496.00 EUR / YEAR
An Application Should Include
- Your CV/resume in PDF format.
- A cover letter so that we can learn more about you, your past experience, why you would like to join us, and how you'd be a valuable addition to our team.
It's vitally important that every person coming on board identifies with and is passionate about our core values.
PSPDFKit's Core Values
- Continuous Improvement
- Be open to feedback and to changing your mind
- Search out and welcome different perspectives
- It's always about people, our people and our customers
- Trust and be excellent to one another
- Explore, be creative, experiment and be willing to embrace the latest technology
- Aim to get things done the right way and care about quality
PSPDFKit is an equal opportunity employer with people from many different cultures and countries. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skill sets, perspectives, as well as providing our employees with a work environment free of harassment.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other non-merit factor. We'd especially love to receive applications from individuals who are underrepresented in the tech industry.
Apply for this position please click here!