NEVEON. THE FUTURE OF FOAM.
NEVEON is a leading global integrated foam group that offers outstanding polyurethane flexible and composite foams for a huge range of applications, from the comfort segment through the transportation sector to a limitless variety of specialty applications. With a network of 61 locations in 18 countries and over 3,400 employees, the foam solutions specialists guarantee that they can remain close to their customers and can offer them the quickest possible delivery times and highest levels of quality.
We are looking for a structured, result-driven, and IT/digitalisation-savvy Commercial Excellence (ComEx) Project Manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills. In this newly created and exciting staff position, you will directly report to the Director of Commercial Excellence and successfully complete complex projects in a multicultural environment.
Sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to your application.
Commercial Excellence Project Manager (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort: NEVEON Holding GmbH, Wien
Reisetätigkeit: 50 %
Berufserfahrung: More than 5 years of experience
Eintrittsdatum: As soon as possible
- Progress the strategic agenda of ComEx and drive the execution of the ComEx roadmap via project work
- Design and roll-out pre-calculation tools for our different business units and set up value-based pricing models
- Introduce a B2B web shop for our existing and new customers
- Professionalize our market intelligence efforts to identify profitable market opportunities
- Generate ideas for improvement through active and continuous dialogue with the sales team
- Manage cross-functional teams and engage with different international stakeholders
- Set objectives and execute against tactical plans to drive progress against KPIs
- Analyse data trends and pilot innovative solutions to improve efficiency, effectiveness and the overall customer experience
- Train the salesforce on enhanced sales skills and bring into being an annual Sales Academy
- Education in business administration, business informatics or economics; Master's degree advantageous
- More than 5 years of experience in any of the following fields: business consulting, project management, sales, business development, product management or controlling
- Advanced knowledge of commercial concepts, tools and processes
- Experience in value-based pricing, offer automatization and ecommerce/web shops preferred
- Excellent command of English as well as good command of German
- Profound skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in SAP, Salesforce, data visualization and coding know-how are advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Innovative problem-solving skills and hands-on mentality
- Kaffee, Tee, Wasserspender
- Aus- und Weiterbildung
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Mobile Working
- Kantine, Essensrabatte etc.
The monthly gross pay for this position according to collective agreement is EUR 3,737.16.
The actual monthly gross pay depends on your qualification and experience.
+43 (7223) 9010 32243