Student Job (f/m/x) - International Retail Risk Management (20 h/week)
RBI Retail Credit Risk management is responsible for the whole retail credit risk life cycle covering application processing & underwriting, fraud prevention, analytics & portfolio management, customer relationship management and collections/workout in the RBI Network Banks.
We are looking for a student to support our team starting with June 2021.
What you can expect:
- You will support your retail risk colleagues in their daily tasks related to Data Quality and Retail Risk reporting
- Administration and reporting of JIRA data quality tickets
- Organize calls and meetings related to data quality management
- Take part in conference calls, write call/meeting minutes
- Monitor the progress in data quality improvement, keep track over agreed action plans
- Communicate regularly with our Network Units
- Maintain data quality dashboard
- With all the activities listed above you will help to improve retail risk data quality
What you bring to the table:
- Active studies in Economics, Banking and Finance or similar
- Basic knowledge of retail lending products (unsecured and secured loans)
- Excellent command of English is required
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment with focus on retail area and credit risk management
- Communicate with our Network banks' colleagues
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the company benefits we offer
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,985.12 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!