"I believe that the geratest success comes when we all pull together."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Recovery & Resolution Planning Specialist (all genders)
Occupation Area: Risk management, Financial management and controlling
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Recovery and Resolution Planning (GRRP) Team is located in the risk division and acts as a group-wide competence center for Recovery and Resolution topics. The team develops the Group Recovery Plan and coordinates and supports all resolution related activities including interaction with Resolution Authorities, where the Team is the Single Point of contact. Its remit includes a broad range of activities from highly strategic to operational, touching business areas and members across the entire banking Group. GRRP is an international team of senior experts and qualified professionals, with open-minding, agile and supportive atmosphere working in an interesting, strategic and dynamic environment, located in Vienna. We are enlarging the team by additional staff and are searching for you.
- Act as an internal and external contact person for recovery and resolution relevant topics on national, international and cross-border level
- Represent the interests of the Group towards external regulator and participate in dialogues and workshops with authorities
- Provide expert know how of recovery and resolution related topics in different committees and external conferences
- Translate regulatory requirements into action and provide other units, senior management and members of the Group with guidance
- Respond to regulatory requests formulated by the SRB, National Resolution Authorities and ECB
- Coordinate, manage and support resolution related activities and projects to implement the authorities requirements and to monitor the progress (e.g. operational continuity in resolution, valuation and bail-in, liquidity and funding, resolvability self-assessment)
- Coordinate, manage and support reporting activities and define manuals, policies
- Lead / Contribute to the annual update and submission of the group recovery plan
- Coordinate and align with local recovery plans from subsidiaries
- Respond and Align on feedback from competent authorities taking into consideration regulatory legislation frameworks and bank's interest
- Participate in international, group-wide activities and projects
- A Master Degree in Economics, Finance, Law or Mathematics or have a similar education with focus on financial regulation
- Interested in regulatory developments and framework, which is the source of the Recovery and resolution framework
- Motivated to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- A team player with high communication and collaboration skills
- Interested to take responsibility and to develop yourself
- Analytical thinking skills, are well structured, detailed and solution oriented which is relevant for quality assurance of deliverableshave skills and are interested in writing, as the development of handbooks, guidelines, consultations, policies are basic requirements for day-to-day workhave advanced MS
- Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent in English, German skills would be an advantage
- We offer you an exciting and challenging position in an interesting and dynamic field, where you can continuously develop yourself
- We provide the possibility to cover group steering functions and interactions with regulators and bank units
- We support your professional and personal development.
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 35.365,-- gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.