"I Believe that the geratest success comes when we all pull together."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Group Corporate Steering and Strategy (all genders)
Occupation Area: Sonstige
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Corporate Steering and Strategy is part of the Group Product and Business Management Corporates & Markets area. The unit is instrumental in the cooperation between the Holding and local entities in regard to Corporates business topics, acting as a link between the central and local management of the business segments (SME/LC/PS).Key tasks include strategic initiatives setup/implementation/monitoring, steering of corporate business, best practice sharing, cross-border collaboration support.
- Generate data exports and reports from external client databases to support cross border/cross entitiy business generation initiatives
- Prepare management presentations on several topics linked to the implementation of SME and Large Corporates strategies
- Provide support and follow up with 7 local entities in the meeting management (MS Teams maintenance, agenda preparation, meeting minutes, follow up co-ordination)
- Support ad-hoc analysis on project portfolio, client portfolio, performance drivers on clients, relationship managers, etc.
- IT co-ordinator responsibility
- You have outstanding work attitude and strive to consistently deliver excellent quality work
- You work semi-independently with guidance from management
- You possess very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Teams
- You have a "hands-on" attitude and are a fast learner
- You have a reasonably good understanding of the corporate banking products
- We offer you an exciting and challenging part-time internship (19.25 h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field as of July 2021 for a duration of 6 months.
- We support your professional and personal development.
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.650 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.