"I believe that innovative thinking is the formula for success."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Group Recovery & Resolution Planning (all genders)
Occupation Area: Risk management
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Recovery and Resolution Planning (GRRP) Team is located in the risk division and acts as a group-wide competence center for Recovery and Resolution topics. The team develops the Group Recovery Plan and coordinates and supports all resolution related activities including interaction with Resolution Authorities, where the Team is the Single Point of contact. Its remit includes a broad range of activities from highly strategic to operational, touching business areas and members across the entire banking Group.
- assist in the maintenance of the Group Recovery Plan
- support resolution related deliverables like the maintenance and set up of documentations such as bail-in playbooks, governance handbooks, resolution policies
- review upcoming legislative texts
- support authorities dialogues and workshop preparations
- You are a student at a University or University of Applied Science with focus on financial regulation (e.g. law, economics, finance, or mathematics)
- motivated to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- interested in regulatory framework
- are a team player with high communication and collaboration skills
- have analytical thinking skills, are well structured, detailed and solution oriented
- have skills and are interested in writing, as the development of handbooks, guidelines, consultations, policies are basic requirements for day-to-day work
- ideally have legal expertise
- have advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- are fluent in English, German skills would be an advantage
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field as of April 2021 for 9 months part-time (19,25h/week) or 6 months full-time (38,5h/week)
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.650 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.