Teamleader Financial Controlling Austria (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Teamleader Financial Controlling Austria (m/f/d) (full time) to lead the Austrian Controlling Team and support the Managing Directors in all finance relevant tasks. Your location will be Ybbs an der Donau or Brand or Bad St. Leonhard in Austria and you will be working in Wood Products Division. You will report to our Head of Operations Controlling.
Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. Come change the world. And you will change too.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and develop a team of three finance controllers
- Support the Managing Directors in Austria in all finance relevant tasks
- Manage strategic and operational controlling tasks independently
- Responsible for the financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting as well as business case calculation
- Ensure timelines and correctness of monthly, quarterly and annual financial tasks
- Responsibility for the ongoing development of processes and tools
- Manage internal controls
- Competent contact for external and internal stakeholders
What we offer
With our values, "Lead and Do what's right", we endeavor to set an example in all aspects of our business as well as sustainability. We dare to take the initiative and constantly ask ourselves what more can we do, what can we do better. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of the journey Stora Enso is on - transforming from a traditional forest industry company, into a renewable materials growth company - an industry with great potential driven by global megatrends.
- Join an international, friendly and dynamic team
- Take on challenging and varied tasks and responsibilities
- This is an information for Austria as required by law. A performance-related salary based on your qualifications, professional experience and market value. The annual gross salary for this position is around EUR 65.000,00 All-in, plus a variable component.
- Completed bachelor's or master's study in economics, finance or business administration
- Several years of experience in controlling and experience in leading a team
- Accounting knowledge is an adavantage
- MS-Office skills, especially with distinct Excel knowledge
- Experience in SAP, Hyperion, MSBI, Power BI is an advantage
- Good German and English skills
- Capability to work in an international team
- Ability to rethink processes and look for automation and rationalization potentials.
- Excellent communicator with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical thinking, flexibility and the ability to act independently and on your own responsibility
If you are interested in being part of a renowned industrial company then we look forward to receiving your detailed online application. For more information, please visit our career page by clicking on the "Apply" button.