GROUP PRACTICE LEADER AFFINITY (m/f)
We manage risk and are a trusted, loyal partner in all matters, offering progessive and tailored solutions. In our risk and insurance management solutions for industry, trade, commerce and public sectors, we put the spotlight on individuality. GrECo provides optimum security for client´s employee, operational and financial risks and manages (these) risks at all levels. Trust and proximity characterise our relationships with clients.
In order to strengthen our international team in Vienna we are currently looking for a Group Practice Leader Affinity.
- Identifying and implementing affinity opportunities with new and existing clients
- Developing adequate insurance products to be implemented with affinity partners
- Selling the affinity idea to affinity partners by adding additional value & revenue for the partner and her clients
- Develop, define and visualize processes and necessary interfaces between involved parties
- Coordinate the involved parties as well as GrECo departments & entities
- Take responsibility for the results of the Group Practice while enhancing affinity development group-wide
- Active research on competitors and affinity business possibilities
- Strong sales, consulting and presentation skills
- Project management
- Strategic/Operational Planning
- Insurance Know-How as well as basic knowledge of business economic and insurance law
- Leadership skills
The annual gross salary for this position is at least EUR 70.000,--, including performance-related salary components as well as fringe benefits. The willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and work experience is of course available.
Please send your detailed application documents to:
GrECo International Holding AG
z.H. Frau Sabine Sedivy
Elmargasse 2-4, 1191 Wien