"I believe that there are different ways to achieve a goal." #glaubandi
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Head of Group Operational Risk Models & Methods (m/w)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
GROUP OPERATIONAL RISK MODELS & METHODS is responsible for the group-wide steering and calculation of the AMA capital charge figures for Pillar I and Pillar II purposes as well as the allocation to subsidiaries. Tasks include the maintenance and development of the group-wide model used for capital charge calculation including the recognition of insurance contracts, as well as collaboration with the validation function on the yearly validation of the AMA model.
- have a degree in statistics, mathematics, quantitative finance or similar
- have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a quantitative risk function in the financial industry in an international environment as well as 3 years in the field of Operational Risk
- have gathered a minimum of 2 years experience in leadership of quantitative teams in the financial industry
- have in-depth knowledge of Operational Risk
- have gained extensive experience in the development of OpRisk scenario methodologies
- have extensive experience in developing and maintaining Operational Risk AMA models
- gathered insight into processes related to regulatory inspections and requirements
- provide excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills, have gathered experience in coordinating internal team members and external stakeholders
- are persistent in the pursuit of goals and sensitive to cultural differences
- have excellent MS Office and R skills
- have a strong CEE affinity and ideally speak a language of one of Erste Group's CEE subsidiaries
- speak English fluently (C2) and have ideally a good command of German (B2)
- Management responsibility for the maintenance and further development of Group-wide internal AMA model for Pillar 1 and Pillar 2
- Cooperation with other financial industry services and institutions such as ORX
- Maintenance, development and documentation of capital allocation to subsidiaries
- Support for subsidiaries regarding quantitative topics (loss data statistics, model, insurance solution) for internal purposes and towards regulators
- Maintenance and further development of the group-wide scenario assessment procedure
- Consolidation and steering of scenarios on group level
- Implementation of consolidated scenarios into capital charge calculation
- Support activities such as forecasting, stress testing, risk planning, risk appetite, limits, and risk strategy
- The team provides reports on loss data development and capital charge figures to the Board and local Operational Risk management as relevant input factor to business decisions. Information for disclosure and the annual report is provided as well as reports to regulators and external audit.
- The team acts as SPOC for AMA entities regarding quantitative questions.
- The team is responsible for the group-wide scenario methodology development and consolidation on group-level as well as update.
- provide you with the opportunity to take a challenging team lead position in Operational Risk in a growing international banking group
- offer a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Finden Sie uns auf: