BPA Manager (f/m/d), Sandoz Vienna, Austria
Every 8th pack in Austria is supplied by Sandoz! As BPA Manager (f/m/d), you will be key member of the Finance team with its mission to provide strategic, business-focused financial support related to all activities of the Sandoz business. Thereby, you will actively contribute towards our overall goal of providing our patients with safe, affordable and high-quality medicines. Apply now to become a part of our motivated team!
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Successful and intensive business partnering with the marketing and sales department as
well as other relevant departments
• Leading the creation of budgets and forecasts
• Drive potential business cases
• Monthly reporting and ad hoc analyzes
• Identification of risks and optimization measures
What you'll bring to the role:
• Financial educational background (e.g. Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, finance or related field)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a finance role ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
• High Integrity and knowledge of Financial Compliance and Controls
• Commercial savviness and senior stakeholder management
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• Experienced user of various SAP applications
• Fluency in English, German is strongly preferred
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020 and while we're proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, learning and development options as well as worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is EUR 52.204,04/year (on a full time basis). In most cases, the actual salary will be higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Our recruitment decisions are based on selecting the best person for the job, regardless of gender, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.