Financial Controller with regional responsibility (m/f/d)
Vienna | Permanent employment with our customer
- You are responsible for the whole European region in terms of controlling, tax, and accounting.
- Your tasks include an interface function to shared-service-centers worldwide which support these functions.
- You manage the region's opportunity bids and contract reviews.
- You report to the VP for Global Finance based in the US.
- You prepare different reportings and oversee the related controlling tasks.
- You have proven experience in the fields of controlling, tax, and accounting: you either hold qualifications as Wirtschaftsprüfer, Steuerberater, ACCA, CPA or CA or have relevant working experience in these fields.
- You have profound knowledge in EU tax compliance, UK tax compliance is an add-on.
- You are experienced in and willing to work with an international team and be the interface to your region with a hands-on mentality.
- You have relevant experience in working with ERP-systems. SAP is preferred, but also other systems are possible.
- Both your English and German are fluent, French is preffered.
- Your Excel skills are advanced or higher.
- A highly motivated international team and an open way of communication.
- High degree of personal responsibility.
- An intensive on-the-job training for your start.
- A city with a high quality of life that perfectly embraces both modern and traditional values.
Our client is an international company working in the field of networks and communication. They are based in different countries around the world, with Austria being one of these countries. You are going to work with a very international team, both personally and virtually.
The compensation for this position is at least 70,000 EUR gross per year. An overpayment is possible, depending on qualifications and experience.
True financial experts are rare - and in great demand. They also command a high price on the job market. We open doors for financial specialists in fields such as accounting, controlling, corporate banking, interim management, risk management and treasury. By drawing on your interests and experience, we will find the right job for you, because with us, specialists find their ideal working environment - all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
My contact at Hays
My contact person