SIBUR International GmbH
Finance Business Partner
The SIBUR Group is the largest petrochemical company in Russia and the CIS:
- 26,000 employees, 30+ locations in Russia, Europe and Asia;
- EBITDA of USD 3.3 billion among top-10 petrochemical companies globally.
SIBUR International is the export subsidiary of SIBUR that arranges delivery of Group's products to 80+ countries around the world:
- Over 40% of Group sales, offices in EU, China and Turkey;
- 120+ employees coming from 20+ countries working in sales and marketing, logistics and supply chain, finance, HR and other functions.
Our multinational team is looking for an experienced and ambitious Finance Business Partner to meet the following challenges:
- Financial instruments portfolio management (factoring of receivables, LCs, supply chain finance, insurance, etc.);
- Credit risk policies development (payment terms, credit limit assessment, etc.);
- Management of Company's working capital (improvement of AR/AP turnover, overdue AR reduction, etc.);
- Co-leadership with Moscow HQ team in organizational projects (sales process re-engineering, e-commerce development, etc.);
- Supporting HQ treasury team in negotiations with banks and insurance companies;
- Supporting sales force in commercial negotiations on finance issues.
- Degree in finance/marketing (Master);
- Additional education in the field of finance (ACCA/CPA/CFA) is an advantage;
- 7+ years of extensive experience in commodity trade finance, industrial production distribution coverage from producer/trader/banker/consulting side;
- Skills: advanced communicator and analyst, leadership/management potential;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other European languages will be an advantage.
We are offering to our future colleague:
- Salary: from 80 000 EUR gross yearly (negotiable depending on qualifications and relevant work experience), performance-related annual bonus;
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria;
- Versatile tasks and work in a multinational, young and dedicated team.
More information about SIBUR can be found on our websites:
Should you get interested in the above-described tasks and feel that you meet the necessary requirements, please apply here: https://sibur-int.com/staff/jobs/job_application.php
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!