Expert Internal Control System / Internal Audit (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Understand basic risk areas (technical, economical, commercial, organisational and political) of the organization and assist to identify and evaluate the organization's risk areas
- Develop, implement and continuously improve the group-wide Internal Control System (ICS) requirements to assure that risk and controls in the related End-to-End processes are properly identified, managed and monitored (eg. within SAP S/4 HANA program)
- Establish and maintain an effective and efficient ICS framework group-wide ( eg. Within SAP S/4 HANA program)
- Support in the design of SAP Access Rights concept according the ICS principles and reduce Segregation of Duty risk for SAP S/4 HANA program
- Help define and implement the ICS Minimum Control Requirements (MCR) of the Group, to fulfil legal requirements as well as the requirements of the Internal Rules of the Executive Board (EB) and Supervisory Board (SB) and in compliance with laws and regulations
- Assist the Risk and Control Matrix (RACM) roll-out to all fully consolidated companies (approx. 70) and responsible to maintain the local controls in alignment with the divisions
- Cmpile ICS audit/spot check results documentation in writing, recommend and agree on improvement measures with the local organization (revisions to be implemented to systems and procedures)
- Assist in developing and maintaining ICS SharePoint as well as the Group wide ICS monitoring and reporting tool
- University Degree Masters/Diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Process and Project Management or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years Oil & Gas industrial experience with excellent know-how and experience in Finance, Controlling and/or financial & business End-to-End processes
- Business Knowledge of Downstream, Upstream and Corporate
- Good understanding and experience of SAP & IT systems affinity required
- Strong ability to drive innovation and improvements (out-ward looking) and Project Management skills
- Willingness to travel and fluency in English
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.