"I believe that there are different ways to achieve a goal." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Client Executive-Commercial Real Estate Finance (m/w)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The department Commercial Real Estate International Clients provides commercial real estate financing solutions to international clients in the whole Erste region. We act as a single point of contact concerning a wide range of products, including but not limited to debt financing, cash management, hedging and debt capital market activities. Our core business is to provide project based real estate financing for office, retail and logistic projects in CEE/SEE. We actively manage client exposures with a view on regional and product diversification and are responsible for the client specific business- and limit strategy.
- You take over responsibility over international commercial real estate clients such as multinational organizations, real estate developers or other institutional investors
- You build up strong client relationships, coined by mutual trust and transparency
- You drive and realize commercial real estate project finance transactions in Erste Group's core markets
- You assess and structure new business opportunities under consideration of customer requirements
- You negotiate with client's loan structures, terms and conditions, in cooperation with internal and external lawyers
- You foster, maintain and request a professional level of cooperation / communication with internal departments such as Risk, Workout, Back Office, Valuation & Construction Services etc.
- You participate in relevant industry events
- You acquire predominantly institutional Commercial Real Estate Clients with a strategic footprint in the region
- You establish a strong network of industry experts in CEE/SEE in order to secure a constant high level of market knowledge and industry expertise
- You foster and maintain a very close and professional level of cooperation with local real estate teams
- You hold a degree in business administration, law or a quantitative field or equivalent education
- You (ideally) have certain experience in the real estate (finance) sector
- You know how to deal with clients and are able to establish long lasting trustful business relationships
- You have an open, clear and professional way of communication with clients, colleagues and market participants
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are able to identify business opportunities and are willing to campaign for it in order to get deals done
- You are fluent in English, German
- You are able to deal with diverse cultural backgrounds and entities across the CEE region
- You are an absolute team player
- We provide the opportunity to work in a highly professional and international environment, in a successful team of very experienced account managers. You will have the chance to benefit from our strong network to market players and will be accompanied by our team of experts.
- Our team of professionals will guide and educate you.
- We give you the possibility to further develop your professional career and skills in a dynamic and growing industry segment.
- We explicitly turn to young, ambitious and communicative talents, highly interested in the field of commercial real estate.
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 36.926,-- gross per year.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: